Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Seriously, Though

Tell me you're joking, Coke. You have a new soft drink out called "Coca-Cola LIFE?"

Okay. well, I suppose Coca-Cola Death wouldn't have fit as well on the label. And how do you justify this new abomination on the landscape of abominably bad-for-you soft drinks?

 “For consumers looking for a reduced-calorie soft drink sweetened with cane sugar and stevia leaf extract, this is a great-tasting option.”

No shit! I just happened to be looking around for a reduced-calorie soft drink sweetened with cane sugar and stevia leaf extract! As if cane sugar was any different than regular sugar! And the stevia extract occupies .01% of the entire drink, with the rest all sugar!

And I'm sure it's great tasting. I'm calling my dentist now to tell him all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment